WHO IS FUSE CREATE?
We’ve built a collective of people and talent to do one thing; Turns Heads. For us, that means creating work that gets noticed and brands that get adored. And for 17 years, we’ve had an overwhelming urge to do that. To build an independent, full-service creative agency where every brief, campaign and person is equal parts common sense and wonder. To lay a foundation for the work and a path for our clients, and in the process, change perceptions, change behaviour, and change the rules.
What does independence mean for you? It means your life, career, and growth won’t be dictated by the vagaries of New York or account shifts in Kuala Lumpur. Your contributions will be seen, noted, and celebrated by the hands-on ownership right here. And it means we can make the decisions that matter to you, with you.
That independence allows us to adapt, adopt, and never think a certain way but rather, any way. And at the heart of every idea, campaign, or experience we create, is always the drive to Turn Heads.
If anything you just read resonates, drop us a line, we’ll find a place for you.
What we’re looking for:
The Account Supervisor is primarily responsible for working with some of our amazing clients and leading the design, management and execution of local and regional events in conjunction with traditional experiential program execution. This position will also require creating and activating fully integrated marketing campaigns that bring clients brands to life in a variety of ways.
You will have the opportunity to build and execute campaigns for the banks marketing and sponsorship properties. With a primary specialty in Experiential Marketing, this role requires you to manage an internal integrated communications team ensuring all client work is flawlessly executed.
- Day-to-day client liaison on all programs from development through complete execution, managing all facets independently with little supervision.
- Strong account service support on a key client account, as well as other XM client initiatives
- Developing strong, professional relationships with clients – learning their business and providing thought leadership in the experiential space
- Able to act as a primary day-to-day contact on client business
- Collaborate with multi-disciplinary teams (creative, social/content, account, strategy, production)
- Lead and manage account service processes – weekly status meetings, program reviews, execution delivery and reporting
- Financial accountability for client account in conjunction with operations team – track budgets and flag concerns or challenges
- Ensure that agency team produces all client work with highest level of quality, on time and on budget
- Remain current on experiential marketing industry trends and other areas affecting client business; proactively identify existing client and potential new business opportunities
- Ability to lead programs in market when needed.
- Deploy and ensure meticulous execution of all programs in market.
- This role will require you to available some nights and weekends.
- Travel will be required in this role
- Minimum 5 years of progressive experiential agency/marketing services experience (Financial Services, CPG or Beverage an asset)
- Ideal applicant would have been involved in multiple integrated campaigns
- Experience in managing live events in collaboration with experiential team (production, etc.) – you love to be part of creating strategic brand experiences
- Highly developed interpersonal and communication skills
- Demonstrated fiscal management skills
- A persuasive presenter with the ability to lead presentations and meetings with client representatives and marketing peers
- Demonstrated people management skills – particularly in coaching and mentoring, and managing junior employees
- Experience in leading/managing direct reports (Account Coordinators & Account Managers)
FUSE Create is an equal opportunity employer. If you are contacted for an interview and require accommodation during the interviewing process, please let us know.