WHO IS FUSE CREATE?
We’ve built a collective of people and talent to do one thing; Turns Heads. For us, that means creating work that gets noticed and brands that get adored. And for 17 years, we’ve had an overwhelming urge to do that. To build an independent, full-service creative agency where every brief, campaign and person is equal parts common sense and wonder. To lay a foundation for the work and a path for our clients, and in the process, change perceptions, change behaviour, and change the rules.
What does independence mean for you? It means your life, career, and growth won’t be dictated by the vagaries of New York or account shifts in Kuala Lumpur. Your contributions will be seen, noted, and celebrated by the hands-on ownership right here. And it means we can make the decisions that matter to you, with you.
That independence allows us to adapt, adopt, and never think a certain way but rather, any way. And at the heart of every idea, campaign, or experience we create, is always the drive to Turn Heads.
If anything you just read resonates, drop us a line, we’ll find a place for you.
- Ideating and conceptualize content that can turn heads by collaborating with a creative team.
- Staying on the pulse of what content is popular or new online.
- Ability to turn real-time creative around in an agile manner.
- Knowledge of social platforms and stays up to date on changes and new players.
- Deliver inspiring social strategies across key clients acting as both planner and ongoing consultant
- Lives and breathes what’s trending by leveraging social listening.
- Helping inform insights.
- Strong copywriter that can embody a brand for short and long from copy (including occasional moment based community management).
- Basic Photoshop skills
- Coordinate efforts with production and social team
- Collect, manage, and organize all working files for archiving.
- Collaborate with the Media Team on social ad recommendations and always-on boosting.
- Provide social research, analysis and insight
- Understand and effectively communicate scope needs and requirements to internal team members and freelance resources
- Can create for Tik Tok using platform tools
- An undergraduate degree and/or equivalent experience, including the successful completion of post-production courses.
- Working knowledge of post-production and motion graphics software including Premier Pro CC, After Effects CC, Photoshop CC, Adobe Illustrator and Adobe Media Encoder CC.
- Proficiency in videography, photography, and editing
- Strong storytelling ability
- Ability to quickly adapt to and learn new technologies and environments.
- Effective troubleshooting and problem-solving skills to develop creative visual ideas.
- Able to work with creative, accounts, and production teams to ensure projects are consistently implemented in a manner that aligns with creative and strategic goals.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Must have high capacity and the ability to multi-task with attention to detail.
- Exceptional work ethic with the drive to go above and beyond what is expected.
- Have an entrepreneurial mindset and a collaborative spirit.
FUSE Create Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. If you are contacted for an interview and require accommodation during the interviewing process, please let us know.