WHO IS FUSE CREATE?
We’ve built a collective of people and talent to do one thing; Turns Heads. For us, that means creating work that gets noticed and brands that get adored. And for 17 years, we’ve had an overwhelming urge to do that. To build an independent, fullservice creative agency where every brief, campaign and person is equal parts common sense and wonder. To lay a foundation for the work and a path for our clients, and in the process, change perceptions, change behaviour, and change the rules.
What does independence mean for you? It means your life, career, and growth won’t be dictated by the vagaries of New York or account shifts in Kuala Lumpur. Your contributions will be seen, noted, and celebrated by the hands-on ownership right here. And it means we can make the decisions that matter to you, with you.
That independence allows us to adapt, adopt, and never think a certain way but rather, any way. And at the heart of every idea, campaign, or experience we create, is always the drive to Turn Heads.
If anything you just read resonates, drop us a line, we’ll find a place for you.
- 15+ years of previous media experience in an agency setting
- Vast knowledge of the marketing landscape and emerging media initiatives
- An exceptional work ethic and the willingness to go above and beyond to get the job done while maintaining a supportive, empowering and positive attitude
- Deep skills in marketing campaign development and leveraging data and analytics to improve results and increase ROI
- Demonstrate sharp strategic thinking and effective problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to think independently, quickly while maintaining FUSE’s values at all times
- Have an entrepreneurial mindset and a collaborative spirit.
- Expert level ability with analytics, paid search, display, retargeting, social media channels, programmatic media buying, marketing automation, e-commerce, landing pages, conversion optimization and everything else related to exceptional performance-oriented digital campaigns
- Expert level experience with traditional media, including, but not limited to media buying & planning across broadcast TV, radio, print and outdoor to create integrated media strategies
- Possess and demonstrate a deep and current knowledge of digital trends and strategy in digital marketing and technology and the ability to educate clients and team members on opportunities, best practices, and common pitfalls
- Demonstrate strong proficiency with industry specific systems and tools, including, but not limited to Google Ads, Google Analytics, Facebook Business Manager, LinkedIn Ads, Programmatic ad buying platforms.
- A focus on leadership by example, a bias for results and execution and the humility and confidence to put team success ahead of yourself
- Ability to wear multiple hats, multitask and be a service-oriented leader
- Exceptional quantitative skills, including strong analytical abilities and math proficiency
- Work collaboratively across the agency to formulate omni-channel marketing strategies and ensure recommendations and decisions are consistent with clients’ objectives and within budget
- Research and analyze target markets to develop strategic and tactical plans for clients, in order to solve for their business challenges
- Plan, direct and help set the strategic direction of marketing and traditional media development initiatives with the organization
- Champion thought leadership on how to leverage existing and emerging technologies to propel the company’s media strategy and ultimately, success for our clients
- Pioneer and implement measurable strategies that profitably increase revenue for the agency and drive results for clients
- Provide oversight, support, troubleshooting and quality control on the team’s tasks
- Build data driven insights and sound judgement to help challenge and solve complex marketing problems for both the agency and clients
- Work closely with agency leadership team to help develop new processes to improve agency profitability by focusing on performance improvement and utilization optimization
- Manage and cultivate the career development of team, providing mentorship, coaching, and professional guidance — with an emphasis on growing a team of diverse talent to support current and future agency needs.
- Assistance with research, proposals and pitches for new business development as necessary
- Help with agency needs as they arise, regardless of whether or not they fall directly within your job function
- Leave your ego at the door, wear many hats, and chip-in where you can…
FUSE Create is an equal opportunity employer. If you are contacted for an interview and require accommodation during the interviewing process, please let us know.