WHO IS FUSE CREATE?
We’ve built a collective of people and talent to do one thing; Turns Heads. For us, that means creating work that gets noticed and brands that get adored. And for 17 years, we’ve had an overwhelming urge to do that. To build an independent, full-service creative agency where every brief, campaign and person is equal parts common sense and wonder. To lay a foundation for the work and a path for our clients, and in the process, change perceptions, change behaviour, and change the rules.
What does independence mean for you? It means your life, career, and growth won’t be dictated by the vagaries of New York or account shifts in Kuala Lumpur. Your contributions will be seen, noted, and celebrated by the hands-on ownership right here. And it means we can make the decisions that matter to you, with you.
That independence allows us to adapt, adopt, and never think a certain way but rather, any way. And at the heart of every idea, campaign, or experience we create, is always the drive to Turn Heads.
If anything you just read resonates, drop us a line, we’ll find a place for you.
- Minimum 2 years of professional experience in an advertising environment.
- Must have a portfolio demonstrating the creativity required to present ideas that are 360 in nature, innovative, and head turning.
- Must have high capacity and the ability to multi-task with attention to detail.
- Ability to fully understand, suggest and effectively communicate appropriate creative solutions across all media, including digital, social, and the stuff that hasn’t even been thought of yet.
- Have an entrepreneurial mindset and a collaborative spirit.
- A track record of industry recognition for creative excellence a bonus.
- Responsible for maintaining the integrity of a client’s brand specifically in application to writing copy to produce strategically sound creative solutions.
- Develop concepts, campaigns, and 360 creative solutions across all media.
- Contribute to an open, mutually respectful, positive relationship with creative team members, internal personnel, and clients and vendors alike.
- Understand our clients’/brands’ business.
- Presents creative recommendations internally and when needed, externally.
- Leave your ego at the door, wear many hats, and chip-in where you can…
FUSE Create is an equal opportunity employer. If you are contacted for an interview and require accommodation during the interviewing process, please let us know.