WHO IS FUSE CREATE?
We’ve built a collective of people and talent to do one thing; Turns Heads. For us, that means creating work that gets noticed and brands that get adored. And for 17 years, we’ve had an overwhelming urge to do that. To build an independent, fullservice creative agency where every brief, campaign and person is equal parts common sense and wonder. To lay a foundation for the work and a path for our clients, and in the process, change perceptions, change behaviour, and change the rules.
What does independence mean for you? It means your life, career, and growth won’t be dictated by the vagaries of New York or account shifts in Kuala Lumpur. Your contributions will be seen, noted, and celebrated by the hands-on ownership right here. And it means we can make the decisions that matter to you, with you.
That independence allows us to adapt, adopt, and never think a certain way but rather, any way. And at the heart of every idea, campaign, or experience we create, is always the drive to Turn Heads.
If anything you just read resonates, drop us a line, we’ll find a place for you.
FUSE Create is seeking a strong, energetic Integrated Producer who can collaborate with multiple internal and external stakeholders, departments and agency leadership to drive forward client deliverables. The Integrated Producer supports and collaborates with project teams across departments to ensure successful delivery of large, complex, projects as well as the management of several small to mid-size projects. The primary focus will be working across a range of channels and formats (e.g. digital, broadcast, social) with teams working across multiple accounts delivering several projects concurrently.
WHO YOU ARE
- Driven, energetic and goal-oriented.
- Effective communication with stakeholders at all levels.
- Team-player without any ego.
- Ability to perform well under pressure.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Strong sense of initiative, proactiveness, and entrepreneurial spirit.
- Effectively able to manage multiple projects and multi-task.
- Have a passion for agency life.
- Have/develop and maintained strong relationships with key suppliers of various size and cost, including but not limited to directors, production and post-production houses, talent and casting agents.
- Has an incredibly high creative standard.
- Has a built-in radar to know when and how to pivot on a job, and on a dime.
- Doesn’t believe solutions are always black & white, i.e. thrives in the grey.
- Creating and maintaining complex project schedules.
- Preparing and maintaining project documentation including SOWs, internal meeting notes, timelines.
- Act as a point of contact and counsel for members of the Client Service team when communicating changes, control and risks to clients or other critical stakeholders.
- Organizing and setting clear expectations in regard to tasks and deliverables across departments.
- Ensure the broader team adheres to the agency process.
- Recommending process improvements and continuously looking to improve quality.
- Project scoping and estimating.
- Developing project SOWs and facilitating change requests.
- Tracking burn rates on projects.
- Facilitating client billings and profitability analysis in conjunction with Account and Finance teams.
Monitoring and Reporting
- Serving as the key liaison between internal teams to communicate and prioritize project tasks based on business value.
- Triaging production issues and work with internal and external teams to identify root cause and potential solutions and work together with key stakeholders to find solutions.
- Providing clear and accurate communication, materials and documentation to team and clients.
- Communicating a project’s progress to senior internal and client stakeholders.
- Minimum 5+ years of production experience in an agency environment.
- Broadcast production experience (i.e. TV) a must.
- Experience with developing budgets and scope document.
- Familiar with budget tracking and accounting software.
FUSE Create is an equal opportunity employer. If you are contacted for an interview and require accommodation during the interviewing process, please let us know.